We know there are lots of coffee mugs out there but few look as cool as this one. Show off your Irish Roots when you arrive into the office in the morning and if you don’t have an Irish roots you should have one of these anyway!!
We have teamed up with the leading specialists in Irish Genealogy to help you trace your Irish Ancestors.
Our partners’ expertise comes from 15 years experience in the fields of genealogy and historical research in Ireland.
You can commission them to undertake the research in advance of your arrival in Ireland, giving you an insight into the lives of those that came before you, when you retrace their steps back to the villages and townlands where they lived.
If you would like to start tracing your Irish ancestors during your trip to Ireland, they can provide you with a detailed map and search strategy for undertaking the research yourself. It is also possible for you to meet with one of our Genealogists in Dublin city to discuss the results of your commissioned research or to guide you through the first steps of undertaking the research yourself.
Genealogical research in Ireland is no easy task and can sometimes take time. We advise that you undertake an assessment of your family information well in advance of your trip to Ireland. We sometimes find that it may be necessary for you to gather more information in your own country, before it is practical to start any research in Ireland.
When you have provided us with the required information listed below, they will review your family information and prepare a detailed research strategy, advising you of the possibilities for research in Ireland and the information that they would expect to find. If you select to use this search strategy yourself, they can provide you with a map and guide to the various libraries and archives in Dublin city where you will undertake your search. If you choose to commission research with them, they will provide you with a quote for undertaking the research in advance of your trip to Ireland.*
The more information that they have at the outset of your search, the better are the chances of a successful outcome. Please provide as much detail as you can. They may come back to you with questions about your information before we complete the assessment.
- Ancestor’s Name
- Ancestor’s Place of Birth
- Ancestor’s Date of Birth
- Ancestor’s Religion
- Ancestor’s Parents
- Ancestor’s Spouse
- Ancestor’s Date and Place of Marriage
- Ancestor’s Children
- Ancestor’s Occupation
- Ancestor’s Date of Emigration
- Ancestor’s Date of Death
- Any Other Information
Also could you tell us if:
- You would like to use the results of this assessment as a research strategy during your trip to Ireland
- You would like to commission research to be completed in advance of your trip to Ireland
- You would like to meet with a genealogist during your stay in Dublin (request date)Please e-mail your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
* While they make every effort to recommend research that will produce a successful outcome, they cannot guarantee the results of their search, as they do not know what information they will find until they look at the records themselves. Commissioning an assessment does not guarantee that there will be research that can be undertaken in Ireland.Cost of Assessment is 50 Euro