7 Reasons Why You Should Choose Exploring Ireland!
- Serving you and creating a great vacation is of paramount importance. Unlike many Ireland travel firms, we are based in Ireland and are experts in our field. We know our country intimately and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that we make your Ireland vacation great!
- Your comfort at the end of a day touring is important. There is an approval system in Ireland that registers Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels. Many agents book their accommodation based on those accommodations that are registered. We believe that is not good enough as we have found over the years that quality within the approval system is not uniform. We go out and inspect the accommodations that we use. We visit unannounced and ensure we find the accommodation as our visitors would find them. Over the years we have created a list of the best accommodations in Ireland to ensure that you are both happy and comfortable.
- Most travel agents deal only in office hours. What if you need help outside office hours? Well, we at Exploring Ireland have that covered. Once we close our offices in the evening one member of staff will carry the 24hr support phone. If you are in Ireland and you have an emergency we are there at the end of the line to help at anytime. To our knowledge, nobody else offers this level of support.
- You need to be sure that you are dealing with a reputable company. Exploring Ireland are members of both the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) and the Irish Tour Operators Association (ITOA).
- All the vehicles that we use are modern and comfortable. If you are travelling on a coach tour you will travel in one of our modern luxury touring coaches. If you are on a self drive tour we partner with the market leaders, Hertz. Hertz have consistently maintained the most up to date and modern fleet in Ireland and to ensure your comfort we have made them our partners.
- Along with great quality, we offer the best value. Like for like our tour packages offer the best prices for travel in Ireland.
- Enough of what we say. Click this link and see what our visitors say about us: